We are so thrilled to announce that, beginning in January 2017, we will be offering Adaptive Lessons at The Music Studio at Vinings!
How do you know if Adaptive Lessons are right for your child? Here is our handy dandy checklist that you can use to find out:
- Does your child love music?
- Are they motivated by music?
- Has your child struggled in music lessons before?
- Does your child have learning differences?
- Do you think your child would struggle with standard teaching styles?
- Does your child have a formal diagnosis or IEP?
If you answered yes to 2 or more of the above questions, your child may thrive in Adaptive Music Lessons with our trained and qualified staff! All of our team members have a background in music therapy, which means that instead of a one-size-fits-all approach, we adapt our teaching style to best fit your child’s needs.
We still have a few openings for Saturday mornings, so call or email today to schedule!
Download our flyer here: adaptive-lessons-flyer