Metro Music Therapy offers university-affiliated internships for music therapy students who are seeking a diverse and dynamic internship experience. Our company has many music therapists on staff who provide a variety of services all over the Metro Atlanta area – and as an intern, you will work with and be a part of it ALL.
Please note: we are currently affiliated with The Florida State University, The University of Georgia, The University of Alabama, Georgia College and State University, William and Carey University, and Loyola University. If you are a student from a college with whom we do not yet have an affiliation, please discuss your interest in starting an affiliation between your college and Metro Music Therapy with your professor prior to sending in your application materials.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR OUR 2019-2020 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM!
*APPLICATION DEADLINE- FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15TH, 2019*
Slot 1: August 2019 – January 2020
Slot 2: December 2019 (or January 2020) – May (or June) 2020
Please send the following materials to the email address and/or physical address below:
- Cover Letter and Resume
- MMT Application: http://metromusictherapyga.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/MMT-Internship-application.docx
- Three (3) Professional Letters of Recommendation
- Video clip of applicant playing guitar and singing song of choice
- Official Transcript from all colleges/universities that you have attended
Metro Music Therapy
C/O: Laura Lenz
5950 Crooked Creek Road | Suite 150Q
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
- All other materials can be emailed to Laura@metromusictherapyga.com