How do you know if Adaptive Lessons are right for your child? Here is our handy dandy checklist that you can use to find out:
- Does your child love music?
- Are they motivated by music?
- Has your child struggled in music lessons before?
- Does your child have learning differences?
- Do you think your child would struggle with standard teaching styles?
- Does your child have a formal diagnosis or IEP?
If you answered yes to 2 or more of the above questions, your child may thrive in Adaptive Music Lessons with our trained and qualified staff! All of our team members have a background in music therapy, which means that instead of a one-size-fits-all approach, we adapt our teaching style to best fit your child’s needs.
DOWNLOAD ENROLLMENT FORMS HERE:
1) MMT – Adaptive Lessons Enrollment
2) MMT – Lessons Attendance & Payment Policies
(email both to Mallory@metromusictherapyga.com)
Adaptive Lessons are $35.00/30 minutes.
MMT can bill 3rd party funding on behalf of our clients as long as the funding source pre-approves.