& Adaptive Music Lessons
MUSIC LESSONS: Our instructors use a combination of general music education practices and your child’s favorite music to help motivate them to learn (and practice!) music fundamentals and to gain proficiency on an instrument of their choice!
ADAPTIVE LESSONS: How do you know if adaptive lessons are the right fit for your child? Here is our handy dandy checklist that you can use to find out:
- Does your child love music?
- Are they motivated by music?
- Has your child struggled in music lessons before?
- Does your child have learning differences?
- Do you think your child would struggle with standard teaching styles?
- Does your child have a formal diagnosis or IEP?
If you answered yes to 2 or more of the above questions, your child may thrive in Adaptive Music Lessons with our trained and qualified staff! All of our team members have a background in music therapy, which means that instead of a one-size-fits-all approach, we adapt our teaching style to best fit your child’s needs.
Download our Music Lesson Enrollment Forms here.
We offer Adaptive Lessons at The Music Studio at Vinings.
Interested in at-home Lessons? Contact us to find out if you are in our service area!