Music Therapy in Bereavement
Metro Music Therapy provides individual and group music therapy services for children, teens, and adults who are in need of bereavement support due to the death of a loved one.
Our therapists have completed specialized training through the Grief & Loss Music Therapy Institute, and are fully equipped to help children, teens, and adults, move through the stages of grief in a safe, creative, and caring environment.
We partner with the following types of facilities to bring bereavement music therapy services to those in need:
- Perinatal Loss Departments
- At-Risk Youth Centers
- Substance Abuse Facilities
- College Campus Grief & Loss Programs
- Foster Care Homes
- Adoption Agencies
- Children & Teenage Refugee Support Programs
- Assisted Living Facilities / Nursing Homes