We are proud to offer Teletherapy to our current Atlanta-based clients, and now to clients all over the world!
Anyone can now have access to services with our amazing team, and all in the comfort of their home or facility.
Pros to Teletherapy:
- During this unprecedented global pandemic, you can continue or begin services with us
- You don’t have to live within our metro Atlanta service area
- Scheduling becomes much simpler when our clients and our therapists do not have to travel
- Teletherapy sessions are live (not pre-recorded) so we can work with our clients and respond in real time
- Music Therapy treatment goals are addressed just as they would be during in-person services
What clients need to access Teletherapy:
- A smart device with a camera and microphone built in (phone, tablet or laptop)
- Broadband internet (either wifi or a hard-wired Ethernet connection)
- A parent, guardian, or sibling older than 18 years to help with any hand-over-hand assistance
- Email access to receive the link to the session from the therapist (no online account needed!)
How to start:
- Complete our Client Intake Form and our team will contact you!